Friday, April 15, 2005

Move's On For Tomorrow

I guess tomorrow we can start moving the yarn down to our store at 11am. The current owner was going to wait until she closed at 3, but it is supposed to be a beautiful, warm day, so she's letting us start early. We've had really positive feedback from the majority of people who hear we are going to sell yarn. Some people have found it really weird. (Yarn in a computer/framing & photography store?!) We have some signs in the windows "Ball n Skein coming soon", so a lot of people think we're either moving or closing out!

We bought a new computer this week. Blows the old one totally away! I got the old one six years ago next month, and all I ever did to it was put a burner in it, USB slots, and upgraded the ram to 96meg. This one has like 512meg of ram, waaay faster processor, Windows XP.... Makes high speed on the old one look like dial-up! I have most things reloaded on it but still have a few more things to put on it, including my camera software.

Started seeing a chiropractor this week. What a difference in my back after even just one visit! Had my second visit today and have four more scheduled over the next week-and-a-half. I am quite sore today, but she warned me that I could be. Lots of snapping and popping, but boy, does it feel good. I have medical and will be refunded the full amount of what I have to pay, so I think I will go on a monthly basis. (She sees her chiropractor every month.) Bad backs run in my family, so I think it's a good idea. I injured my back quite bad when I was 16, and she feels it all stems from that incident (comical scene in reality, but to the point I sort of fell out of a moving car and cracked my tailbone).

Not too much knitting done lately. The weather is getting to nice to be cooped up inside. Think tonight I will work on Shane's scarf til I run out of yarn in that ball (forgot to bring more). Also I have with me yarn to start a sweater for the store. When I get home I will finish the frilly edged baby set I have been working on. It's almost done. Just have to finish sewing in one sleeve and do the neck. Tonight's TV shows: Coronation Street (love it - only soap I watch) and Most Haunted (oddly enough another show from England!)

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home