Monday, April 11, 2005

"The Move" Date is Set!

I guess we are going to move the yarn down to our store on Saturday. They have it all counted. The only thing left to count are some pattern books, the knitting needles, and the buttons that I picked out. (I went up this morning and picked out what ones I wanted to bring down here.) Finally!

It's been beautiful here lately, but tonight the weatherman is calling for 2cm of snow. That won't last more that a day, though. Been going for lots of walks with the boys lately. We went to one of the little parks in town yesterday for an hour or so (big fight of course when it was time to leave). So not much knitting was done this weekend. I have the sleeves and booties left to do on one of the baby sets I am making. Jacket body and bonnet is done. Will post a picture when it's done - first time I've done a frilly edge. I like it, but it's a pain, as you have to cast on 4 times the number of stitches normally needed (in this cast 484 sts!). But it's neat, definitely worth it. I have the bonnet and booties done to another frilly edged preemie set for the store. Also I have to finish a pair of socks and mittens I started for the Dulaan Project, and the infamous scarf for poor Shane! Got to finish some of this stuff up soon before I start anything else. I have a big list going of stuff I want to make for the store, so once the yarn gets moved down here on the weekend I'm sure store stuff will be priority over everything else!

Will post pictures of our new yarn corner of the store once we are finished setting it up. Right now it looks like it exploded. An electrician is coming in a couple of weeks time to install new lighting.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home