Friday, April 29, 2005

Secret Pal Revelation

I have revealed myself to my Secret Pal. Her blog is linked on my sidebar - Pick Up Sticks. Check it out.

I did get my hat finished for the Dulaan Project last night but didn't get a chance to start anything else. Think my next thing for that will be a pair of striped mittens. There is a new girl that will be starting work here at the store officially on May 9th (she's been popping in doing "volunteer" work a few days so far). She knits as well and has some scarves at the local hospital gift shop that she is going to give to me to send in as well.

Suppertime!

Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger knitabulous said...

You're not going to believe this but I ddin't get your reveal. I am not working at the moment so I can only be got via my blog email. Anyway, I recieved the last package too on Friday (and have already made 1 pair of socks). Love the colours too. You've been a fab secret pal - I just can't beleive where you are from and how far away it is. I keep looking at our globe and shaking my head. Anyway, I am going to keep checking on you periodically and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for your accolades. Take care,
ailsa (finally you know my name!)

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home