Sunday, April 17, 2005

Have Broken Toe, Will Hobble

Tried to post earlier today, but I kept getting an error. So here goes...

We got everything moved into our store on Saturday. We got a lot of it organized, but when I left at 4 it still looked like the place blew up. I don't know if the owners went in today and did anything or not. A lot of it was piled to the side, as it was extras that we were going to put either out back or in our warehouse. I am really hoping that the owners did go in today and there's not so much of a mess left. I broke my baby toe on my left foot Saturday suppertime, so I am not going to be able to do much standing and walking for the next week or more. I am not very graceful. Hit it in one of the many toys laying around on the floor. This is at least the second time this toe has been broken (at least once when I was a kid), and I broke my baby toe on the right when I was a kid also at least once and twice in adulthood. I went to outpatients last night, mostly to get a painkiller (throbbed like hell). Been there, done that enough to know when it's broken and that there's nothing they can do unless it's dangling off to the side. Anyways, the doctor taped it to the toe next to it, and two hours later I went home sans pain killers. (He mentioned Tylenol 3 but then must have forgotten.) Tomorrow I have to get it x-rayed to make sure I didn't crack it down my foot further.

I finished the frilly edge baby set tonight. I had another one preemie sized started and only had the body of the jacket left to do, so I started that tonight as well.

Bedtime for me, happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home