Saturday, May 14, 2005

Dulaan Homestretch

I have about two weeks left to finish my items for the Dulaan Project. I just sewed up a mitten and realized that I made two right-hand mittens. Hope I have enough yarn left to make two left-handed ones. Also have another pair to finish. Hopefulle I won't make the same mistake because I know I don't have enough of that yarn to make a who other set. This has been fun and has been a good way to use up odds and ends in my stash.

I have been making new dividers for the yarn binders at the store. We have an order coming with some new yarns in it. We are getting some Patons Grace, Brilliant, and the new Be Mine yarn. (check out www.patonsyarns.com) We've also had a lot of people in looking for Bernat Handicrafter cotton to make dishcloths, so I think we have 11 or 12 colors of that coming as well. The lady who sold us the yarn shop didn't bother sending the dishcloth cotton because it wasn't selling, but we've had at least a dozen people in looking for it. (They are the only type of dishcloth I use.) Every day we have someone in for the Ball n Skein section. We did take it on at the slowest time of the year. The former owner says it picks up in August and stays busy all winter.

Must get going. Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home