Thursday, May 05, 2005

So Tired

I am so tired right now I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat. My two-year-old is sick and had me up all night. Never got to sleep til about 2am. The longest he slept was from 4 to 6. Then I ended up getting up at a little after 7, but he slept til after 8. I took him to the doctor because I thought he had an ear infection. He said it's the virus causing his ears to hurt but no infection. Had to get eardrops and more Tylenol. He was definitely not himself, that's for sure.

I have my hot water bottle cover almost done. I want to give this one to Ma for Mother's Day. I took it up to her house today to "try it on" her hot water bottle. Fits perfectly. Next thing is to finish a preemie baby set I started and have all of it done except the body of the jacket. Think I will list that on eBay. Also would like to get a small and a large buttonhole bag finished to take in to the store.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home