Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finally Done and Back on Track

Finally we got the enumeration finished today. It was really hot and muggy. Glad it's over with. I don't know if I'd ever bother doing it again if asked. It's a lot of pain in the butt. We decided to do our call-backs this afternoon from the houses we finished up this morning (each place has to be visited twice). We were going to do it tomorrow night, as a lot of people are working during the day, but it's supposed to start showering tonight, tomorrow, rain and wind on Saturday, and showers Sunday. This had to be finished on Monday, and I have to work all day. All together I think we made maybe $350. I don't hold my breath for anyone much calling their information in to the number we left on the door hangers. At least I got lots of exercise the last two weeks but not much knitting.

Been looking at some nice baby sweater patterns that I would like to do for the store. I have a few things to finish first before I buy any more yarn, though. I'd also like to get a couple of sweaters done in like size 6-8 and 10-14. A lot of people have started Christmas shopping.

Nothing to take any pictures of yet. Hopefully on the weekend.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home