Monday, October 10, 2005

Less Than Half

Well, I got less than half of the things on my weekend list to do done. Typical. Too much running around to get it all done. Today was just a plain old sucky day in general. I did finish the last preemie set. I am working now on the baby boucle poncho for the store. I got one half of it done, but I just started the other tonight. Twice I had the first two rows done and had to rip them out and start over because I had picked up an extra stitch somewhere. With that stuff it's so hard to see what you're doing. I'll be glad when it's done. The only other thing I got totally done was one of the Christmas gift scarves I needed to make. That took a little less than two hours. No work on my socks or the adult sweater for the store, and I didn't get my scarf knit. But the preemie set was the most important, as I have to mail that box off to Idaho tomorrow.

This morning we had no power. All the wind and rain took its toll. It went out sometime through the night and came back on at 9:30. I had just called the NS Power outage line which said it would be back on around 11:30, hung the phone up, and it came back on. I was going to take the boys up to Nanny's - can't imagine two hours with them in the house with no TV, video games, or computers. Not in the morning, anyways.

Will have some pictures to post when I get a couple of more things finished. I hate to only transfer a couple of pictures.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home