Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kids Socks

I finished pair #2 of the 52PPiii. They are for the Littlest One and are made with leftover Bernat Sox in crazy hot from the Fugly Broadripples. Started June 4, finished the 10th. Cast on 48sts, 2x2 rib, short row heels, toes to 16sts. They're just a tiny wee bit long, but I figured he won't really wear them much til the fall. He did wear them to school today, but it's raining and is cooler.


Started another pair of socks last night, Nine to Fives for me in pink Sisu. I don't use a lot of solid sock yarns really. They're usually self striping or hand-dyed. I'd like to pick up some more solids or semi-solids for cabley/lacey socks. It really shows the patterning better.

Remember:

Saturday, June 13
Memory Lane/Ball n Skein
1 Gorham Street, Liverpool
354-5486
Come celebrate the joy of knitting with us!
Start time 11am.
Store is open 9-4.
If it's fine we'll sit outside.
Please bring a camp chair or folding chair.
FISHBOWL SALE!
All day long!
Draw a slip from the fishbowl to determine
your discount from the Ball n Skein department only,
then shop away!
Discount will apply to all regular
priced yarns, pattern books, and accessories.

Happy knitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

Socks look great... I really have to get back to my Christmas sock knitting

8:27 PM  
Blogger Donna M said...

Can't wait to see your 9 - 5 socks. I've so many pics on Ravelry and they look lovely!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

You are such a fast knitter. I love the socks!

2:28 AM  
Blogger Frieda said...

I love the socks ! Have fun at the WWKIP day . Clicking the needles with you from afar !

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home