Thursday, June 30, 2005

Start of a Long Weekend

Tomorrow is Canada Day, therefore a paid holiday (yes!). I hope the weather is okay for it. We have a celebration in town called Privateer Days. It actually started today, but tomorrow and Saturday are the biggest days. We take the boys to the rides on Friday night, then watch the fireworks and go home. Saturday morning is the street parade. Right now the weatherperson is calling for periods of rain. It absolutely poured this morning, but now it's just cloudy.

I started Trellis last night. I am not using the same yarn as in the pattern, but it's the same tension. Looks like it may be a bit bigger, but I'm continuing on anyways. It isn't really important if it's off a bit in size. I will measure when I get the back it finished and compare it to the pattern measurements. First time I've followed a cabled pattern that is a diagram instead of having the instructions written out. At first I thought it was going to be hard, but I like it. It's not bad at all.

Will try to post some pictures this weekend.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home