Friday, September 09, 2005

Vodka Mudshake

Logan went to bed early tonight. He didn't nap today. Darren and Daddy are watching the Red Sox play the Yankees, got some microwave popcorn a-poppin' for Darren, and I've got a Vodka Mudshake. I don't like much when it comes to alcohol. I pretty much stick to Khalua and whatever mixes will with Khalua - whiskey, vodka, creme de banane... These premixed mudshake things are good. I have Iced Cappuccino.

Made it to shaping the raglans on the last sleeve of the baby cabled cardigan. Bet everyone will be glad when I get it done so I'll stop talking about it! I was looking through an awesome book I have called Knitting as a Creative Craft. I got it years ago from a discount book place via mail order for like $8 or something. It has really good instructions in the back for different rib, lace, cabled, etc., patterns. I was looking at some that could make really nice scarf patterns.

I think I may order The Little Box of Scarves. http://www.knitpicks.com/books/books_display.aspx?itemid=30497
KnitPicks has it, plus I found it on Amazon, but I think KP is cheaper. I like the looks of some of the scarves on the cover. I would like to knit some fancier lace ones out of the finer yarns that we have at the store. Anyone out there have this already? Leave me your opinion, if you'd like. If I do decide to order it, it probably won't happen for another couple of weeks.

Two mudshakes down, two to go. Think I will go get ready for Most Haunted. I see it's on for a whole hour tonight. I missed it the last couple of weeks, and the last few times its only been on for half-an-hour.

http://groups.msn.com/ukMostHauntedfansite

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home