Saturday, June 02, 2007

Not Much

Not much news on the knitting front here. I did complete this Stylecraft Eskimo baby set in spearmint. It has Patons Astra in blue aqua for the bands. They don't mark the patterns in actual sizes, just measurements (I hate that), so I say this is about 0-3 months. It's quite small, and I figure it could be getting to be a tight fit at 3 months.


Other than this I've been working on another felted bag. I also have to whip up two more small child pairs of socks for my Dulaan box so I can mail it this week. I also think I've got my Sockapalooza Pal's socks narrowed down to either these or these. I have the yarn set aside at the store (Austerman Step #09) and will probably pick that up on Tuesday (payday!).

The Littlest One fell the other day and has a mark on the tip of his nose. You can't see it very good in the picture, but it's there. Last night I looked and he had a band-aid over the bridge of his nose, not even covering the mark! I pulled it off when he went to sleep.


Alyson is getting married today! Pop on over to wish them well. Can't wait to see some of her wedding pictures. She knit these for her and these for him. I hope they have a great day.

Heddy has a new nephew, too. No pictures yet, but I'm sure it won't be long.

Off to the Oldest One's Spring Fling at his school in a bit. Hubby went to the city last night to drive the U-Haul his brother rented to move back to town today. Then he leaves tomorrow for Montreal, then Grand Prairie from there. Haven't seen him much this week. He worked locally, but he had to get up like 2am mornings and didn't get home til after supper.

The kids saw this advertised this morning, so I guess I know where I'll be going in July! (Actually I just checked out some of the trailers. Looks pretty violent, compared to the cartoons. I watched it when I was a kid, so I wouldn't mind seeing it. I like movies with lots of special effects. Looks like the bad guys are intent on killing people in the movie, which they don't do, naturally, in the cartoon series. I know I'll get nagged continously til they see it...)

Happy knitting!

5 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

You are always so full of news and updates, I love reading your posts. :0) I am still deciding on my Sockapalooza socks, I really want to do Monkey socks, but don't want to be too predictable. We'll see.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that cute little Eskimo set - adorable!!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This baby set is so totally cute - adore it! And your poor little boy - I hope he's feeling much better by now!

4:05 AM  
Blogger Heddy said...

Thanks for the comment on the scarf .. and the raves you gave the new nephew! He is a cutie!

I think Pharmasave has chickenbones by Ganong -- will try there (they are oput of season now ... so they may be hard to find!) I always think of them as a very Nova Scotian thing, but I guess they are all across Canada -- but would probably not be a common thing for Australia!

I got her (my ISE4 pal) little boy a bunch of foil covered coins -- they are giant loonies! (loved them when i was a kid!)and will try to find something fun for him (a dinky car or something like that!)

4:46 PM  
Blogger A Crafty Mom said...

That sweater and hat is the CUTEST!!! I love it :-) Had to do some catching up on your blog, I've been behind in my reading!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home