Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Pretty Non-Productive Long Weekend

Didn't get much knitting done this Labour Day weekend. We went camping on Saturday, and the kids and I came home last night. Hubby went to work. The only FO I managed was this dishcloth for the camper.

Bernat Handicrafter in sage green using this pattern. I thought my camper had more green in the interior, but it's mostly taupe. Oh, well. I did work some on a pair of Austerman Step vanilla 2x2 ribbed socks for the store, but I didn't get much done.

School starts here tomorrow, thank goodness! I have most everything ready to go for the morning. I have to get back into my routine. The Oldest One goes to a different school this year, so he needs to go a little farther down the road to the bus stop (I can still see it from the front window), and the bus comes about ten minutes earlier than last year. Have to get him out the door at 8:25, as the bus is scheduled to arrive at 8:35, and I know he'll dawdle down the road! Plus the bus could be early. They recommend being at the bus stop five minutes early. The Littlest One also resumes preschool tomorrow. Next year he'll go to "big school", then I'll have 5.5 hours to myself on school days! Woo, hoo!

Should really go do the dishes. Have to assemble school outfits for the morning, too. The more I do tonight the less I have to do in the morning.

Happy knitting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

I like the pattern of your new dishcloth, thanks for the link! I'm planning on knitting up a bunch of cloths for my new kitchen.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Enjoy sending your son off to school this morning. My kids go tomorrow - have to get the oldest ready for the bus by 7:25!!! (last year was 8:25)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Donna M said...

Don't you just love the first day of school and life gets back to normal. I remember if fondly!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home