Saturday, September 20, 2008

Princess Nala

Ladies Eight
Started September 15
Finished September 18
Patons Classic Wool in That's Red 2 skeins

Got nothing else to really show. I have one of the slippers finished for the Littlest One, and I started a pair of socks. My weekend to work, so I've been working on my basic roll brim hats for Warm Hands Innu Knits.

Nala (who I always call Princess) has taken to laying on top of the fridge. A: The dog can't reach her. B: It's warm. As you can see, it's a place that I throw things including yarn.

Caught her in a yawn here. I didn't realize how much tartar build-up she had til I looked at this picture. I guess, she is 12.5 years old and never had a proper tooth-cleaning. Bad mother.
She settle back down after a stretch and a yawn and decided to use a skein for a pillow. I should really move these so they don't get full of fur, plus she has a tendency to knock them onto the floor. She's the smallest of the three cats, but you'd swear she's the biggest cuz she's always knocking stuff onto the floor. That's how my first digital camera got broken.
The Oldest One was like, "Why did you take pictures of her feet?"
A: They're cute. B: I'm weird.
Have a nice weekend.
Happy knitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna M said...

Your slippers came out really well. I look forward to pics of the kid sized ones1

Cute cat pics too.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

Love the yawning pic.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Frieda said...

All the photos are great , she'a pretty kitty and she knows it! ;-)

I've never knit some clogs , bought the pattern ages ago , but the felting intimidates me .Yours look very nice , love the colour .

11:25 AM  
Blogger Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

I have a thing for kitty feet, too. Love that pic of kitty sleeping on yarn. So natural.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home