Friday, September 18, 2009

Charity Knits

I finally got my box in the mail to the Warm Hands Network. I'd hoped to get more socks made, but the September 30th deadline was getting too close. Too many baby knits right now. A friend of mine had her baby boy yesterday, and Hub's has a cousin who is soon due. Here are pairs 10, 11, and 12 for the 52PPiii. Details here.


I am on the border of the baby blanket for the friend who had the baby boy yesterday. I hope to get it finished tonight. If not I'll take it to work tomorrow and try and finish it there. Pictures soon with any luck.

I was doing housework the other day, and the dogs had been raving around the house. They can run through the house in a circle, through the kitchen, living room, into the hall, and through the bathroom, so they do laps. (The bathroom has two doors, weird, I know. One to the hallway, one to the kitchen.) Anyhoo, I rounded the bathroom corner, and this is what I saw.

She had this in the hall, living room, and in the Oldest One's room. I'd noticed they had kicked the toilet paper, and it was over by the side door. Should have known this would happen to any that fell out. Maggie is super evil on toilet paper and paper towel. Of course she did this AFTER I vacuumed, so I had to get that out again. She's such a little bugger!

Y'know how eggs are always the same shape? Ever get one NOT the same shape? I don't remember ever getting one that wasn't egg-shaped, but I did in this box of eggs. It's right long and skinny, weird.

Have a good weekend! Any locals, I'll be working tomorrow if you want to visit.

Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

I use to have chickens, I've seen them poop out a lot of weird shaped eggs... I think those ones just don't usually make it through inspection.
Rocky likes to eat books... I have to be careful not to leave my paperbacks lying around because he munches on the covers

7:13 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

She looks so innocent in the middle of all that toilet paper, too!

I'm a city girl....don't think I'll ever eat another egg again...

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home