Thursday, May 23, 2013

FO Catch Up

Got some FOs to catch up on - first up is the baby blanket that I finally finished for Nephew #5.  This is a mitred square blanket based on the Sock Yarn Blanket, started February 26, finished April 28.  Knit on 4mm needles, the yarn is discontinued Bernat Jr Jacquards in country kid.  Ravelry details here.
 

Next up is yet another pair of ankle socks for my friend, M.  These were knit on 2.75mm needles, they are standard 60st vanilla ankle socks with a 10 row cuff, heel over 30sts, toe to 20sts.  The yarn is Mary Maxim Bounce, a cotton blend sock yarn of which I'm not super fussy over, but I liked the colorway.  And M does like flashy socks, this colorway is called calypso.  Started on April 22, finished May 2, Ravelry details here.
 

The last FO to show today is just a couple of plain old dishcloths I made for myself out of my last leftover Bernat Handicrafter (from these bags).  Started May 3, finished May 5, Ravelry details here.
 
 
That's it for now, but I'm hoping to have a long overdue pair of socks off the needles tonight.  And on a happy note Maggie got her splint off yesterday!  She's still really quite gimpy.  I suppose, though, she hasn't walked on that leg properly for over five weeks.  She's not allowed to go for any walks yet or play, for the next two weeks she has to be treated like she still has a cast or splint on her leg.
 
Happy knitting!


2 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

You've been busy! I love the blanket!

11:42 AM  
Blogger elns said...

Wow look at all those knitted items. I really love the blanket. I'm so impressed it's sock yarn. Smaller yarn for such a big piece is intimidating to me. Thanks for sharing.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home