Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Catch Up!


Long time, no post!  Time to catch up.

First up are a couple of pairs of ankle socks. Both are 60 stitch vanilla socks, heel over 30sts, toe to 20sts, knit on 2.5mm needles, the yarn is Garnstudio Drops Fabel.  Ravelry details here and here.



There's a pair of Hederas knit with Herrschners Solid Sock in a burgundy shade, details here.


And a mini me pair, same pattern and yarn, knit as a Christmas gift for someone.  (Yes! I have started some Christmas knitting.  On the ball this year - for now.)  Details here.


Two Ilene Bags, both for the Christmas gift box, knit with Bernat Handicrafter in potpourri ombre.  Details here.



 Sock Showdown 09, the yarn is Fleece Artist Merino, really soft, love the color.  The pattern was kicking my butt til I slowed down and actually READ it to see that there were TWO charts to follow.  All was well once I paid attention to what I was doing.  Details here.



I was asked by a friend to do some hats for one of her crafts.  She's making snowmen out of a 4L pickle jar and a rose bowl head.  She is a very basic knitter, she did the garter stitch scarves.  She bought Red Heart Super Saver, and I think the odd hat is Canadiana, and I made her 13 hats.  The pattern is Classic Cuffed Hat in the 0-3 month size.  Details here.





Cute little fellas!  Some people are so crafty. :)


Got another pair of socks finished but not washed, blocked, and photographed.  Got another pair on the needles, and I've got some other sock and non-sock ideas for Christmas gifts as well.  I don't knit a lot of stuff for Christmas gifts, but there are a handful of people who I know appreciate and use what I make them, so I don't mind knitting for them.  The others are off my list!!

Happy knitting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

You've been a busy little beaver!
Love the Hederas!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Donna M said...

Snowmen are too cute. Socks are nice too. :}

9:42 AM  
Blogger elns said...

There you are, but goodness you haven't been knitting a thing have you? ;)

I love your socks. And the hats and end result snowmen pickle jars with your friend are really cute.

but this! " The pattern was kicking my butt til I slowed down and actually READ it to see that there were TWO charts to follow. All was well once I paid attention to what I was doing. " I related to, so much.

However, I would be surprised if any sock pattern threw you!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home