Saturday, October 10, 2015

More Socks, Again

Got a couple of more pairs of socks finished. There's another pair, too, but not washed, blocked, and photographed yet.

First up is a pair of Basic Cabled Socks knit with Lion Brand Sock Ease Solids in a rusty orange color.  I used a slightly larger needle and decreased the stitch count to 64sts.  Details here.


There's also a vanilla pair, Lion Brand Sock Ease Prints. Details here.


I will have something different than socks, soon, though.  Our new local yarn shop opened up by fellow Knitterpudlian, Marti, is having a Wurm KAL.  I bought this at her shop.  That pattern has been on my list for a long time, so it was a good reason to start one. 

Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger elns said...

Those orange pair are very seasonal! You always knit great socks. Thanks for sharing your sock specs. I knit a similar gauge and though the length feels good, I feel like the toe rubs wrong. I think I need to make a wider box. I make it too narrow. I'm going to give your toe specs a go! thanks!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home