Sunday, September 27, 2015

More Socks!

Three posts in less than a week?  I must have fallen and hit my head.

I finished up a couple of pairs of socks.  First up are a pair of 60 stitch vanilla socks, heel over 30sts, toe to 20sts, 2.5mm needles.  The yarn was a new yarn to me, Lion Brand Sock Ease Prints in sour ball.  It's nice, reminds me of Patons Kroy.  Good thing I like it, I bought four other colors, lol.  Ravelry details here.


Next up are a pair for the Christmas gifts box, another vanilla pair but 64 stitches, heel over 32sts, toe to 24sts, 2.5mm needles.  The yarn is Patons Kroy Ragg Shades in green ragg stripes, of which you've seen twice before.  Details on this pair here.

Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The socks look great! I haven't knit any socks in awhile. I really should get back at it.

5:16 PM  
Blogger elns said...

Dang I love your sock posts. They look good. I love the second set's colorway. I really like that you put up your stats / details of stitches and needles etc. I am still finding my way around the sock needles and find it interesting what works with what yarns etc. Also I think your stats are kind of validating my feelings that I make my toes too narrow for my personal comfort.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home