Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Got Nuttin'

I don't have anything to show knitwise right now. Been knitting some, but the past few days I haven't gotten to knit as much as I'd like. Turn your speakers on and take a listen to Jewel and how she starts her walks. I must remember to get her a halty thing. She pulls a lot. I had a couple of harnesses for her, but she ate them. I refuse to buy another one.


She does calm down after five minutes or so usually, it's just that she's so excited when the walk first starts that she drags me along. (Yes, that's my feet slapping trying to keep up with her and back far enough to keep her in the picture.)



Once we get to the trail she calms down since she has to stop every two feet to sniff...

... sniff a little more...
... and yet a little more...
The days are staying really nice, but the nights are getting cold. In the morning it's usually barely over freezing. The leaves are starting to turn.



Must go do some knitting.

Happy knitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Frieda said...

Max and Stef got the halty lease for Zeus, it made it so much easier to walk him . He weighs 85 lbs now , so it was something else to talk him for a walk he walked you not vice versa.

happy knitting...

8:19 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Love the crazy video!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had to get a harness for our "Jake" because just a little pull on his neck as causing a disc issue in his neck. We only put the harness on him when we walk him. If I left it on, he would chew on it for sure! He is a 125 pound Golden. It helps me when I walk him.

Jewel is beautiful!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger A Crafty Mom said...

OMG, she is so darn cute!!! What a bundle of energy . . . I hope you guys don't get this storm too bad, my mom was telling me my dad was tying everything down this afternoon.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home