Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Flare

The Fall Flare slippers are finished and picked up. Someone picked out Classic Wool in pumpkin, deep olive, and yellow and wanted slippers made out of it, so it was up to me to decide how to do them. Started October 23, finished the 24th, the ever faithful Fiber Trends pattern. Ravelry details here.


Now I just have two more pairs to make, and the six-slipper order is finished. I have the yarn to do one of the pairs, but I have to wait for our yarn order to arrive before I can do the other pair. I also have another pair to make for someone for his wife for Christmas. Tis slipper season!

One of our yarn reps came to the store yesterday. Remember the yarn I got as part of an on-line order with Heddy? (The Cascade Heritage stuff.) We'll her company sells it, so we're going to be carrying it.

Happy knitting!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

They look great! Perfect for the season!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Frieda said...

They look to be toasty warm , nice job ! Still haven't knit a pair even though I've had the pattern for ages . The felting is what deters me . Any tips ?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Donna M said...

Looking forward to seeing your new yarn!
Slippers look great in the pic as well as live!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

Love the slippers! Nice color.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Quick question for you. When you use the stretch sock yarn, do you use the same number of stitches you normally do? Or do you fewer?

I've started a pair, and they look big ... but I'm going to knit on ... cause I've got too many holey socks. :)

Just wondering what you do with yours. Thanks!!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home