Friday, November 12, 2010

My Needle is Stuck in the Groove

The six-pair felted slipper order is completed, and they were picked up today. I still have to make myself a new pair, and the Oldest One needs a pair, plus I got another order today for a men's large pair, and I was asked a couple of weeks ago to make someone else a pair for Christmas. So there are at least four more pairs in my future, if not more. I think my needle is stuck in the groove! Details of each pair on my Ravelry projects page. Fiber Trends Felted Clogs, Patons Classic Wool, yadda, yadda...

I want to get the next men's pair started this weekend. Tomorrow the boys have a curling tournament all day in Bridgewater. I'll probably work on socks there. I started a pair for the Oldest One ages ago and finally got the second sock started the day before yesterday. I'm really itching to get those off the needles and knit something besides slippers! I do have a couple of pairs of mittens and hats to make for Christmas. At least the slippers knit up fast.
Happy knitting!

7 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Wow- you really have a mass production going on here! :o)
BTW- your package is packed, and over night all the ductape I put on got loose again. I thought that stuff holds together no matter what. I'm hoping to bring it to the post office tomorrow or Monday at the latest. :o)

9:54 PM  
Blogger pendie said...

love the slippers; now I HAVE to make some!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Heddy said...

ou have been knitting slippers like a machine woman!! Good for you :)

Did you pick colours for the mens pair? Gotta see !

8:08 AM  
Blogger Donna M said...

Slippers looking good. I just have to do the bumper on my 8th pair, felt them and I AM DONE! No more slippers till next year. Up next, another Clapotis!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Heddy said...

HUH? The blog ate the post I posted yesterday, i guess!

I can't wait to see the vcolour you pick for the men's slippers - you have a good eye for colour :)

You have been knitting like a machine lately ... very prolific - that's awesome.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

I really like the felted clogs, but just don't enjoy knitting them. I like the multi-coloured ones you've been doing.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Blogger just ate a post of mine too. :P

Your slippers are awesome. I've been meaning to make some, since we all need slippers here, but still haven't gotten around to it. Sigh. You produce an incredible amount of knits. I'm envious.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home