Saturday, April 29, 2006

Slow Progress

I'm making very slow progress on the baby set I've been asked to make. I've got to get my butt in gear tonight and tomorrow - I want it finished for Monday. So far I've only got the bonnet and the booties done. I'm anxious to get back to working on the kids socks for the store, and I also have to make my mother's socks for Mother's Day yet.

I still haven't blocked my Sockapalooza socks. I really should try to get those done tonight, too, considering they are going in the mail on Tuesday! Best make sure they are dry!

Hubby's off to Newfoundland. He crossed on the ferry last night. This is his first time there, so now the only part of Canada he hasn't been to is the north. He unloads Monday, goes to another place to get a reload for Quebec, then he'll come home from there. This has to be a short run so he can be home next Saturday for the annual Firemen's Banquet.

Please pop on over to visit Nova Knitter. Her dog, Cleo, that she's had for 15 years died yesterday.

Hope to have pictures of FOs tomorrow or Monday!

Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger City Wiccan said...

Saw your comment for the Dulaan project. I'm so happy to have Canadians contributing!! 3 provinces down . . . 7 to go . . . and er, 3 territories (including Nunavut)! Maybe your husband can recruit them as he travels.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your compliment on the Mata Haris! I'm sending them off today and I'm so excited how my sockpal is going to like them! Your Yukon Leaves look amazing! Have you done some last minute blocking? I hope they're dry already;-)
So your husband is a truck driver? I used to hitch-hike across Canada and I've gotten a few rides with truck drivers. it's so much fun seeing the landscapes from that angle:-)

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home