Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stretch Monkeys

Finally finished the Patons Stretch Sock Monkeys in the plum colorway -- started June 30, finished July 24. Ravelry details here. I've since started another pair using Austerman Step. These ones are just 3x1 rib, plain old socks for my BF for her birthday. I've had the yarn for awhile in the stash, intended for me cuz it's green, and I like green but don't have much for green socks. We still have more of it at the store, so I figure I can grab another skein for me if I have to.



Evil Maggie strikes again. Came home the other day and was going to make spaghetti for supper. I didn't know how much I had, so I had picked up another package. I left it on the counter and had to run to take my mother to town. When I came home I saw Jewel pick up something off the floor. Didn't clue in for a few seconds, then it was like, "My spaghetti!" Here's what I found on the sofa.


The guilty one automatically assumed the I'm-cute-rub-my-belly-pose.

She is the devil in disguise. (And luckily I had enough spaghetti and didn't need this.)

Happy knitting!

5 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Love those Monkeys! Are you happy with the yarn?

Oh, that puppy. It's a good thing they're so cute, eh? :o)

12:31 AM  
Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

I come home to cat kibble like that all the time, but spaghetti is much more creative!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Frieda said...

The socks came out really nice. I'm sure your BF will love them .

As for the devilish Miss Maggie, she really is too cute . You just couldn't stay mad at any dog with that sweet innocent look on her face. ;-)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Donna M said...

Nice socks. I'm sure BF will love them.
Jewel is giving our dogs a run for their money! Last night we came home to find white quilt batting all over our bedroom. I left the bedspread/puff on the floor because it was so hot, and Gunni tried to nest on the lining side and ripped it. Voila! Lots of white fluffy stuff. Not funny on so many levels!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Bad dog! She knows she did bad by that look on her face, too! Naughty.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home