Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth

.... so the Littlest One can sing! I was working yesterday, he was at his grandmother's. They phone rang around 4pm. It was him, he and Nanny pulled them out. They were really loose. The teeth on either side of the gap are also loose, as are the teeth on either side of the front bottom teeth. The Tooth Fairy better keep some toonies around! Then after midnight our bedroom door opened, and the Oldest One came in. He lost a tooth, too, so it was a good thing the Tooth Fairy had some extra change.

One more FO that got sent in the mail today. It's only going about 45 minutes away, so he should get it tomorrow. Thrummed mittens a la the Yarn Harlot for my brother. Started December 19, finished the 22nd. Briggs & Little Heritage in evergreen and their roving in sheeps grey. Ravelry detaild here.

Running out of time, must get back to knitting.
Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

I don't miss losing teeth - my father use to threaten to take them out with pliers.... great mitts

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home