Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Warm Hands

Or I should say Warm Heads! I finished six hats out of Briggs & Little Atlantic for the Warm Hands Innu Knits charity. Started July 18, finished August 11. Details here. They are basic chunky weight roll brim hats for kids, 6mm needles, 54sts, knit in the round til about 9", K2tog around, knit one round, K2tog around, knit one round, K2tog around, draw end through remaining stitches and secure.



We finally got our Kroy FX today, and a couple of them followed me home. It looks way nicer in person. We only got one bag of each to start, so there's only six skeins of each color. I also found out today that there are 14 -- yes, 14 -- new striping Kroy colors. Must order. We try to keep all of the Kroy colors and Stretch Sock colors in stock.

I also ordered a couple of Fortissimas that we were out of, and I called that yarn company that we've been waiting on orders from. They said they have their fall stock in the warehouse now, so our order will be sent in the next few days. Apparently by the sounds of it, it isn't being sent over a couple of orders but coming all at once. We'll have lots of new stuff in stock!

Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna M said...

Can't wait to see all the new yarn!

So nice of you to knit for such a worthy cause!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

I think that yarn would have followed me home too
nice colours

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home