Friday, May 26, 2017

Catch Up

 I finally got around to washing and blocking the Waverly Weekend Cowl I complete some time ago.  The yarn is Takhi Yarns Chelsea Silk, (not a fan, the yarn was given to me) Ravelry details here.

Vanilla socks made with Premier Yarns Wool Free Sock Stripes in Rainforest, details here.

 And luckily at this point in time I'm out of Caron Cakes, as these suckers are addictive.  It's the Boom! pattern with added eyelets in between the color changes.  My mods: 

Row 1: K1, kfb, k to last 2 sts, k2tog tbl 
Row 2: slip 1, knit to last 2sts, kfb, k1
K1 (yo, k2tog) for eyelet rows between color changes
The first one is Rainbow Sprinkles, details here.

Bumbleberry, details here.

Pistachio, details here.

Faerie Cake, details here.

Lastly a Pine Forest Baby Blanket, the yarn is Lion Brand Pound of Love.  I did a seed stitch border instead of a garter stitch border.  I did 8 rows at the beginning and end and 8sts on either side.  If I did it again I'd do probably 12 rows beginning and end, it's not quite wide enough, but I wasn't going to rip it back once I was about 6" into it to change it.  Details here.

Happy knitting!